Search This Blog

Monday 7 April 2014

Getting sidetracked

Monday again, don't the weekends fly by?! Even in my currently non-working state the weekends seem to pass in the blink of an eye. I thought I would get loads of crocheting done on my shawl this weekend but it just didn't happen, I did some but not as much as I had intended.


It is coming on though, I'm getting close to having the width I want and I've got some ideas about how I want it to eventually look, but for now it is steadily growing and I am very happy with it, it is just so cheerful!

So yes, sidetracked. I have been hit by lots of ideas all at once and so I had to put down the shawl and quickly cobble one of them together. 


The beginnings of a mouse! I don't think I've done a bad job of getting the shape and I have visions of him amongst flowers and long grass but he is an organic mouse and he is evolving as he goes. :)

1 comment:

  1. This shawl looks amazing! How quickly it has grown and the colours are fab. Hope to see it soon. Alison x

    ReplyDelete