Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 February 2014

It's not just about chocolate

As it is nearly March I have started to think of all things Easter. I've been looking through some pictures of things I made last year and among my favourites are these little Easter baskets. Well I say little, they were big enough to hold several chocolate bunnies, eggs and sweets


Actually that little bunny has been sat on a shelf since last year, I didn't want to pack him away in a box somewhere, there's something about when you give a toy a face, it makes it harder to shove it out of the way.


This was made for a friend but she looks so good on my fireplace I might have to make one for myself, it will go well with the floppy bunny I am making (just trying to sort out the ears).
Happy hooking :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment